Church of Ireland
Calry Parish Church
Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh
4th July 2021 – Trinity V
Rector: Canon Patrick Bamber Tel: 071 91 46513
email: email@example.com web: www.calry.ie fb:/calryparishchurch/ Day off - Monday
Linked with the Diocese of Kindu, Province of the Anglican Church of Congo
On this American Independence Day, we have a service of the word and the first day of our new…
Open-Air Sunday School starts TODAY!
Children should stay with their parents at the start of the service, then after the usual ‘children’s slot’ leave by the main door with their leaders. They will then be brought back up to church at the end of the service. This is for National School aged children only.
Parents if you would like your children to attend:
- Please make sure you have filled in the necessary Covid form and permission form (if you have already done this for the online Sunday School you don’t need to do so again).
- Give your children something appropriate to wear outside in case of rain. Children may not use the toilet when they are in Sunday School.
We’re planning to meet in Fort Hill at 7.30 pm this evening for football. Please bring your parental permission forms.
New Wine this Week
This year’s New Wine conference will be live online from Thursday 8th – Sunday 11th from 7.00 – 8.30 pm. Each evening we will be showing the live video in Calry allowing anyone locally who wishes to join us to participate as if they were attending the main meetings in the IT. There will be a retiring collection for New Wine Ireland each evening. The usual restrictions (masks, socially distancing, contact tracing etc) will apply.
There is a full programme of children’s and youth events and activities online. It’s free to register.
For more info about all aspects of this year’s online conference go to: www.newwineireland.org/summer21
Tuesday and Thursday daily office at 9.30 am. Feel free to join us in person or online.
Calry Prayer Meeting
Parish prayers on Zoom - Wednesdays 12.00 – 12.30 pm. Contact Patrick for the link.
Saturdays Inter-Church Prayer
An hour of prayer, reflection and fellowship 8.00 – 9.00 am. All welcome. Contact Patrick for the link.
CEF Summer Camps
Most of the spaces on these camps have now been filled but there is still some room for the daily August Beach Fun Day Camp at Rosses Point. Any questions please get in touch: 087 950 1443 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.cefsligo.com
- we would play our part in the spiritual conflict
- this year’s New Wine conference
- the mission and vision of our Parish
- children’s and youth ministry
- those suffering in body, mind or spirit
- wisdom for our Government in handling the easing of restrictions and avoidance of unnecessary risks
- our link diocese of DR Congo
God has shown himself to be a sure refuge